Search Issue Tracker
[Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new Unity project
2. Import the provided "warehouse_nok_small.dae" file into the project
3. Observe the crash
Reproducible with: 2017.4.33f1, 2018.4.11f1, 2019.2.10f1, 2019.3.0b7, 2020.1.0a9
1. Even though the Editor crashes during file import, the file is still successfully imported into the project and appears amongst the Assets.
2. Not reproducible on Windows 10.
3. After testing with COLLADA models of different sizes, the crash could not be reproduced (the issue seems to be reproducible with the provided model).
4. In streams 2017.4 and 2018.4, the Editor hard crashes.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3