Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 1.14.11
Found in [Package]
[Mac][Collab] Warning about inconsistent line endings is thrown after creating a project
1. Create a new project with the AR/VR/Mobile2D/Mobile3D template
2. Notice the warning in the Console
Reproducible with: Version Control v 1.14.9
Not reproducible with: Version Control v.1.14.8
The error: 'There are inconsistent line endings in the 'Packages/com.unity.collab-proxy/Editor/PlasticSCM/Inspector/DrawInspectorOperations.cs' script. Some are Mac OS X (UNIX) and some are Windows.
This might lead to incorrect line numbers in stacktraces and compiler errors. Many text editors can fix this using Convert Line Endings menu commands.'
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"