Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 1.14.11
Found in [Package]
[Mac][Collab] Warning about inconsistent line endings is thrown after creating a project
1. Create a new project with the AR/VR/Mobile2D/Mobile3D template
2. Notice the warning in the Console
Reproducible with: Version Control v 1.14.9
Not reproducible with: Version Control v.1.14.8
The error: 'There are inconsistent line endings in the 'Packages/com.unity.collab-proxy/Editor/PlasticSCM/Inspector/DrawInspectorOperations.cs' script. Some are Mac OS X (UNIX) and some are Windows.
This might lead to incorrect line numbers in stacktraces and compiler errors. Many text editors can fix this using Convert Line Endings menu commands.'
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph/Oculus/Vulkan] Line Output is not visible on Oculus
- [VFX/Oculus/GLES 3] Screen Space particles are flipped on Y
- Colors majorly change when the Volume Component's "Weight" property value changes from 0 to any small value
- [VFX/Oculus/GLES 3] Skinned Mesh and Mesh sampling effects do not appear when TexCoord is used
- Serializable type loses its "NaN" value when copying and pasting it in the Inspector window