Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 1.14.11
Found in [Package]
[Mac][Collab] Warning about inconsistent line endings is thrown after creating a project
1. Create a new project with the AR/VR/Mobile2D/Mobile3D template
2. Notice the warning in the Console
Reproducible with: Version Control v 1.14.9
Not reproducible with: Version Control v.1.14.8
The error: 'There are inconsistent line endings in the 'Packages/com.unity.collab-proxy/Editor/PlasticSCM/Inspector/DrawInspectorOperations.cs' script. Some are Mac OS X (UNIX) and some are Windows.
This might lead to incorrect line numbers in stacktraces and compiler errors. Many text editors can fix this using Convert Line Endings menu commands.'
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GameObject doesn't execute animation the way it's supposed to until any GameObject in the Hierarchy is selected when in the Play Mode
- PropertyField does not properly render its field when changing it back from a valid Asset to "None"
- "ArgumentException: Input Button Enable Debug Button 1 is not set" is thrown when "Enable Debug Button 1" is deleted
- Duplicate invocations when Enabling InputActions during handling an input action
- "Assertion failed on expression" exceptions are thrown when using IJobParallelForTransformExtensions.RunReadOnly
Resolution Note (fix version 1.14.11):
Resolved in 1.14.11.