Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 1.14.11
Found in [Package]
[Mac][Collab] Warning about inconsistent line endings is thrown after creating a project
1. Create a new project with the AR/VR/Mobile2D/Mobile3D template
2. Notice the warning in the Console
Reproducible with: Version Control v 1.14.9
Not reproducible with: Version Control v.1.14.8
The error: 'There are inconsistent line endings in the 'Packages/com.unity.collab-proxy/Editor/PlasticSCM/Inspector/DrawInspectorOperations.cs' script. Some are Mac OS X (UNIX) and some are Windows.
This might lead to incorrect line numbers in stacktraces and compiler errors. Many text editors can fix this using Convert Line Endings menu commands.'
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lighting Data asset is not created when baking multiple Scenes at the same time
- Performance issues when instantiating a recognizer under UnityEngine.Windows.Speech
- Build fails with "Exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: Build failed with 0 successful nodes and 0 failed ones" when building the project for iOS
- [Android] .aab Build fails when using Asset Bundles
- Builds fail without a useful error message when building a project with invalid product name