Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
[Mac] Chinesse bolded Arial font style looks wide in Editor
How to reproduce:
1. Download attached project file
2. Open "Main" Scene
Expected result: Bolded text should look normally
Actual result: Bolded text looks wide
Reproduced with: 5.5.2p2, 5.5.5f1, 5.6.4p2, 2017.1.2p2, 2017.2.0p1, 2017.3.0b8, 2018.1.0a3
Reproduced only with Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default