Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
[Mac] Chinesse bolded Arial font style looks wide in Editor
How to reproduce:
1. Download attached project file
2. Open "Main" Scene
Expected result: Bolded text should look normally
Actual result: Bolded text looks wide
Reproduced with: 5.5.2p2, 5.5.5f1, 5.6.4p2, 2017.1.2p2, 2017.2.0p1, 2017.3.0b8, 2018.1.0a3
Reproduced only with Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets