Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[Mac] Build support modules fail to install when downloading them using "Open Download Page" button in Builds Settings
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open an existing project or create a new one
2. File -> Build Settings...
3. Choose a platform for which you want to install the build support module
4. Click "Open Download Page" button
5. Attempt to install the build support module
Expected result: Chosen build support module is installed successfully
Actual result: Chosen build support module fails to install
Reproducible with: 2017.4.37f1, 2018.4.17f1, 2019.3.2f1, 2020.1.0a23
Workaround: Install the modules using Hub
- Tested with iOS, Android, WebGL, tvOS, all of them fail to install
- Tested on 10.15.3, 10.14.6, 10.13.6 macOS, the issue is reproducible in all of them
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'