Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2018.3, 2019.1
[Mac AppStore] App gets rejected due to Fullscreen menu active for windowed only app
Window/Fullscreen menu item is still active when fullscreen mode is disabled.
In player settings uncheck "Allow Fullscreen Switch" and "Resizable Window".
Build for Mac Standalone.
Run in windowed mode.
Expected: Window/Fullscreen should be inactive or not visible at all.
Actual: the menu item is active and can be clicked but it does not do anything.
Unity Version: 18.3.0f2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search] Index Manager: Empty item in Include or Exclude list will be taken in count
- [Search] Index Manager folder browse button is limited to Asset folder
- [Search] User Created Indices disappear from manager list if disabled
- [macOS] Crash on GC_mark_from when trashed GC objects are used by Burst
- Shadows are not casted when you first Blit the Shadow map and then set it back to Buffer