Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2018.3, 2019.1
[Mac AppStore] App gets rejected due to Fullscreen menu active for windowed only app
Window/Fullscreen menu item is still active when fullscreen mode is disabled.
In player settings uncheck "Allow Fullscreen Switch" and "Resizable Window".
Build for Mac Standalone.
Run in windowed mode.
Expected: Window/Fullscreen should be inactive or not visible at all.
Actual: the menu item is active and can be clicked but it does not do anything.
Unity Version: 18.3.0f2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler