Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X, 2019.1.X
[Mac AppStore] App gets rejected due to Fullscreen menu active for windowed only app
Window/Fullscreen menu item is still active when fullscreen mode is disabled.
In player settings uncheck "Allow Fullscreen Switch" and "Resizable Window".
Build for Mac Standalone.
Run in windowed mode.
Expected: Window/Fullscreen should be inactive or not visible at all.
Actual: the menu item is active and can be clicked but it does not do anything.
Unity Version: 18.3.0f2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy