Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2018.3, 2019.1
[Mac AppStore] App gets rejected due to Fullscreen menu active for windowed only app
Window/Fullscreen menu item is still active when fullscreen mode is disabled.
In player settings uncheck "Allow Fullscreen Switch" and "Resizable Window".
Build for Mac Standalone.
Run in windowed mode.
Expected: Window/Fullscreen should be inactive or not visible at all.
Actual: the menu item is active and can be clicked but it does not do anything.
Unity Version: 18.3.0f2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Warning says instancing will be disabled when used with static batching but it is still working and breaking result object color
- GL viewport is wrongly scaled when there's a camera which has a partial viewport
- [TestRunner] NUnit tests doesn't time out when [Timeout()] attribute is set
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted