Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.2
[Mac AppStore] App gets rejected due to Fullscreen menu active for windowed only app
Window/Fullscreen menu item is still active when fullscreen mode is disabled.
In player settings uncheck "Allow Fullscreen Switch" and "Resizable Window".
Build for Mac Standalone.
Run in windowed mode.
Expected: Window/Fullscreen should be inactive or not visible at all.
Actual: the menu item is active and can be clicked but it does not do anything.
Unity Version: 18.3.0f2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"