Search Issue Tracker
Mac App Store Receipt Validation failing due to Apple security changes
1. Build an Unity app with App Store validation on.
2. in info.plist update values for
-Bundle versions string, short
3. Codesign app with:
codesign -f --deep -s "3rd Party Mac Developer Application: " testApp.app
When launching the app you need to use a sandbox account (see comment for details)
In order to upload to the Appstore with Application Loader,
1.you need to add:
- 'com.apple.security.app-sandbox' entitlement
- ICNS icon package
to the .plist file
( I'd recommend using http://u3d.as/4TN from the asset store, because it does this automatically. )
2. Build the installer:
productbuild --component testApp.app /Applications --sign "3rd Party Mac Developer Installer: " your.pkg
3. Upload the package with ‘Application Loader’, it should appear in itunesConnect after a while.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Texture streaming causes all textures to be point filtered in Player when using Direct3D12 API
- [DXR] GPU memory leaks when Renderer.rayTracingMode is set to UnityEngine.Experimental.Rendering.RayTracingMode.DynamicGeometry
- RegisterValueChangeCallback is not called when changing the PropertyField value
- The Properties option is missing when pressing RMB on the PropertyField
- [Android] forward+ lighting glitch when built on Xiaomi Mi 10