Search Issue Tracker
[Mac] Adding a script containing a null reference to a prefab causes Editor to freeze
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "PrefabFreeze.zip" project
2. Open the "GameObject.prefab" in Prefab mode and make sure Auto Save is enabled
3. Add multiple Freezer.cs scripts to the prefab
Expected results: NullReferenceExceptions are thrown
Actual results: Editor freezes
Reproducible with: 2019.1.10f1, 2019.2.0b9, 2019.3.0a9
Not reproducible with:2017.4.30f1, 2018.4.4f1, 2019.1.0a10
Note: Not reproducible on Windows
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown