Search Issue Tracker
Third Party Issue
[M1][Rosetta] Editor crashes on mono_arch_patch_callsite when entering the Play Mode
1. Open the user’s attached project
2. Enter the Play Mode
Expected result: Editor enters Play Mode
Actual result: Editor crashes
Reproducible with: 2020.3.40f1, 2021.3.7f1, 2022.1.12f1, 2022.2.0b3, 2023.1.0a4
Reproducible on: MacOS 12.5 (M1 Max)
If Editor doesn’t crash when entering the Play Mode, exit and enter it until Editor crashes. (~10-20% reproduction rate)
Reproducible with Rosetta.
First lines of Stack Trace:
#0 0x00000162f0225b in mono_arch_patch_callsite
#1 0x00000162eaf535 in common_call_trampoline
#2 0x00000162eaec37 in mono_magic_trampoline
#3 0x00000159185396 in (Unknown)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags