Search Issue Tracker
Unknown (hidden) 2021.3.X, 2022.1.X, 2022.2.X, 2023.1.X
Under Consideration for 2020.3.X
[M1][Rosseta] Editor crashes on mono_arch_patch_callsite when entering the Play Mode
1. Open the user’s attached project
2. Enter the Play Mode
Expected result: Editor enters Play Mode
Actual result: Editor crashes
Reproducible with: 2020.3.40f1, 2021.3.7f1, 2022.1.12f1, 2022.2.0b3, 2023.1.0a4
Reproducible on: MacOS 12.5 (M1 Max)
If Editor doesn’t crash when entering the Play Mode, exit and enter it until Editor crashes. (~10-20% reproduction rate)
Reproducible with Rosseta.
First lines of Stack Trace:
#0 0x00000162f0225b in mono_arch_patch_callsite
#1 0x00000162eaf535 in common_call_trampoline
#2 0x00000162eaec37 in mono_magic_trampoline
#3 0x00000159185396 in (Unknown)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio