Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[M1] Crash when importing an image with Crunched compression
1. Open the attached project "crunchTest"
2. If the crash does not occur, reimport the file "Assets/1138973.jpg"
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0b14, 2022.1.0a11
Could not test with: 2019.4.31f1, 2020.3.20f1, 2021.1.25f1 (Apple Silicon Editor not available)
- Reproducible with the Apple Silicon Editor
- Not reproducible with the Intel macOS Editor
- Issue occurs with all Crunched Compression formats
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first