Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.0.0
Found in [Package]
[URP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- VFX Graph not production ready on mobile, aim to address during 2020 cycle.
- More info on forums: https://forum.unity.com/threads/effects-created-using-vfx-graph-not-showing-on-android.841465
1. Create a default VFX Graph
2. Drag it in the scene
3. Build the project for Android
4. Launch the project on the phone
5. Depending on the phone, severe visual artifacts can be visible (images attached).
- Visual artifacts on Moto G5s Plus (Adreno 506)
- Works fine on Samsung S9 (Adreno 630)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [SceneView] Spline Knot placement ignores the visibility flags on gameobject
- 2px Softness is applied to RectMask2D when the Camera is set to Orthographic
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan
- The highlight that was created with Highlighter.Highlight does not disappear when the window is closed with the element
- Decal is not displayed when Fog is enabled