Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.0.0
Found in [Package]
[URP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- VFX Graph not production ready on mobile, aim to address during 2020 cycle.
- More info on forums: https://forum.unity.com/threads/effects-created-using-vfx-graph-not-showing-on-android.841465
1. Create a default VFX Graph
2. Drag it in the scene
3. Build the project for Android
4. Launch the project on the phone
5. Depending on the phone, severe visual artifacts can be visible (images attached).
- Visual artifacts on Moto G5s Plus (Adreno 506)
- Works fine on Samsung S9 (Adreno 630)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- IL2CPP build fails when using EditorUserBuildSettings.il2CppCodeGeneration
- Scene template title section with its functions becomes hidden when scroll is used
- "UnauthorizedAccessException" thrown when using System.IO in UWP Build
- Rect Transform Scale is affected by Sprite Renderer Size when in Prefab mode
- Crashes on GarbageCollector::CollectIncremental when entering the Play Mode