Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.0.0
Found in [Package]
[URP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- VFX Graph not production ready on mobile, aim to address during 2020 cycle.
- More info on forums: https://forum.unity.com/threads/effects-created-using-vfx-graph-not-showing-on-android.841465
1. Create a default VFX Graph
2. Drag it in the scene
3. Build the project for Android
4. Launch the project on the phone
5. Depending on the phone, severe visual artifacts can be visible (images attached).
- Visual artifacts on Moto G5s Plus (Adreno 506)
- Works fine on Samsung S9 (Adreno 630)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance
- [Android] Virtual device crashes with "Scudo ERROR: invalid chunk state when deallocating address" error in Firebase Test Lab when Optimized Frame Pacing is enabled
- Particle System does not resume when its Culling Mode is set to "Pause" or "Pause and Catch-up," and particle position simulate in world space
- "Custom Render Queue" field cannot be set above "2000" when changing it in the Inspector window using Debug mode