Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
[LWRP] WebGL does not work correctly
Scene is not rendered in the WebGL when built with LightWeight RP Template
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create new Project > Select LWRP Template
2. Switch platform to WebGL
3. Make a build and run
Observe nothing is rendered except skybox and UI elements (if any).
2018.3.0a3,2018.2.0b9, 2018.1.0b13, 2018.1.0b12, 2018.1.0b11, 2018.1.0b10, 2018.1.0b9, 2018.1.0b8, 2018.1.0b7, 2018.1.0b6, 2018.1.0b5
Note: LWRP Project Template is introduced in 2018.1.0b5
Windows 10, Windows7, Mac 10.13, Mac 10.12.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- LWRP is leaking resources when building Unity.Physics project to device
- Prefab instance with a script that automatically sets the parent of it creates a duplicate of itself after exiting Prefab mode
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework
- Particle system trails sprites modifies unexpectedly when Texture Sheet Animation is enabled
- UWP player fails to play WebCamTexture when using specific webcam