Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2018.1.X, 2018.2.X
[LWRP] WebGL does not work correctly
Scene is not rendered in the WebGL when built with LightWeight RP Template
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create new Project > Select LWRP Template
2. Switch platform to WebGL
3. Make a build and run
Observe nothing is rendered except skybox and UI elements (if any).
2018.3.0a3,2018.2.0b9, 2018.1.0b13, 2018.1.0b12, 2018.1.0b11, 2018.1.0b10, 2018.1.0b9, 2018.1.0b8, 2018.1.0b7, 2018.1.0b6, 2018.1.0b5
Note: LWRP Project Template is introduced in 2018.1.0b5
Windows 10, Windows7, Mac 10.13, Mac 10.12.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
- Crash with ComputeTileMeshJob when generating Navmesh