Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2018.1, 2018.2
[LWRP] WebGL does not work correctly
Scene is not rendered in the WebGL when built with LightWeight RP Template
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create new Project > Select LWRP Template
2. Switch platform to WebGL
3. Make a build and run
Observe nothing is rendered except skybox and UI elements (if any).
2018.3.0a3,2018.2.0b9, 2018.1.0b13, 2018.1.0b12, 2018.1.0b11, 2018.1.0b10, 2018.1.0b9, 2018.1.0b8, 2018.1.0b7, 2018.1.0b6, 2018.1.0b5
Note: LWRP Project Template is introduced in 2018.1.0b5
Windows 10, Windows7, Mac 10.13, Mac 10.12.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone