Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2018.1.X, 2018.2.X
[LWRP] WebGL does not work correctly
Scene is not rendered in the WebGL when built with LightWeight RP Template
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create new Project > Select LWRP Template
2. Switch platform to WebGL
3. Make a build and run
Observe nothing is rendered except skybox and UI elements (if any).
2018.3.0a3,2018.2.0b9, 2018.1.0b13, 2018.1.0b12, 2018.1.0b11, 2018.1.0b10, 2018.1.0b9, 2018.1.0b8, 2018.1.0b7, 2018.1.0b6, 2018.1.0b5
Note: LWRP Project Template is introduced in 2018.1.0b5
Windows 10, Windows7, Mac 10.13, Mac 10.12.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Mute Other Audio Sources is not muting background audio on a device when toggled on
- Local keywords can be overridden by global keyword state
- Material Constructor doesn't copy ShaderKeyword from material in Play Mode
- IL2CPP error at Unity.IL2CPP.HashCodeCache`1.GetUniqueHash(T value) when building on Android
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - missing “Everything” checkbox (editor panel has it)