Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2018.1, 2018.2
[LWRP] WebGL does not work correctly
Scene is not rendered in the WebGL when built with LightWeight RP Template
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create new Project > Select LWRP Template
2. Switch platform to WebGL
3. Make a build and run
Observe nothing is rendered except skybox and UI elements (if any).
2018.3.0a3,2018.2.0b9, 2018.1.0b13, 2018.1.0b12, 2018.1.0b11, 2018.1.0b10, 2018.1.0b9, 2018.1.0b8, 2018.1.0b7, 2018.1.0b6, 2018.1.0b5
Note: LWRP Project Template is introduced in 2018.1.0b5
Windows 10, Windows7, Mac 10.13, Mac 10.12.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Inconsistency displaying company name in Package Manager UI
- GPU lightmapper doesn't work on Linux any more
- [Editor] Recent scenes should not include (DOTS) subscenes
- Interaction is broken when EditorGUI.indentLevel is set to 1 or higher and ParticleSystem.MinMaxGradient interface is used
- Mouse position is not updated when locking the cursor and it causes the mouse to snap unpredictably when entering the Play Mode