Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 7.1.6
Found in [Package]
[LWRP] Soft particles are rendered incorrectly if they collide with another object when HDR is enabled in Pipeline asset
1. Open attached project;
2. Open "007 - Bandwidth" scene;
3. Make sure HDR is enabled in PipelineAsset > Quality > HDR;
4. Press Play in the Editor.
Expected result: Particles are rendered correctly.
Actual result: Soft particles texture is rendered incorrectly if it collides with another object and HDR is enabled.
Reproduces with 5.3.0, 5.3.1, 5.7.2 packages.
Soft particles didn't work with 5.2.3 LWRP Package.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Particle System isn't culled off-screen when the Culling Mode is set to Automatic and the Simulation Space is set to World
- [SceneView] Spline Knot placement ignores the visibility flags on gameobject
- 2px Softness is applied to RectMask2D when the Camera is set to Orthographic
- ShaderKeywordSet:GetEnabledKeywords crash
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan