Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 7.1.6
Found in [Package]
[LWRP] Soft particles are rendered incorrectly if they collide with another object when HDR is enabled in Pipeline asset
1. Open attached project;
2. Open "007 - Bandwidth" scene;
3. Make sure HDR is enabled in PipelineAsset > Quality > HDR;
4. Press Play in the Editor.
Expected result: Particles are rendered correctly.
Actual result: Soft particles texture is rendered incorrectly if it collides with another object and HDR is enabled.
Reproduces with 5.3.0, 5.3.1, 5.7.2 packages.
Soft particles didn't work with 5.2.3 LWRP Package.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OpenGL][Linux] Scene View flickers diagonally when zooming in/out
- Error "0xc00d36e6" is thrown when importing a video file encoded with the 58.76.100 encoder
- [2022.2] “targetDisplay” doesn’t change the camera’s “Target Display” setting when called from the script
- [Windows 11] Package Manager Features are displayed incorrectly after moving the mouse
- Android Install Location changes when Exporting Project