Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.1.0-preview
Found in [Package]
[LWRP] Scene view modes render objects black
1. Open the attached project.
2. Open the "SampleScene".
3. Click on the "Shaded" button in the Scene View.
4. Select another rendering mode (e.g. "Baked LIghting" or "Albedo").
- Objects will be rendered black.
Possibly a regression.
Not reproducible with 2018.2, but the project doesn't move to this unity version properly.
Project also doesn't work with 2 and 4 LWRF package versions.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model
- Prefab referenced Game Object is not removed from the Scene files when the reference field gets deleted
- Unity crashes on GC_grow_table when trying to deserialize an XML file
- [Build Callbacks] Build is not failing when BuildFailedException is thrown in the PostProcessScene Callback