Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.1.0-preview
Found in [Package]
[LWRP] Scene view modes render objects black
1. Open the attached project.
2. Open the "SampleScene".
3. Click on the "Shaded" button in the Scene View.
4. Select another rendering mode (e.g. "Baked LIghting" or "Albedo").
- Objects will be rendered black.
Possibly a regression.
Not reproducible with 2018.2, but the project doesn't move to this unity version properly.
Project also doesn't work with 2 and 4 LWRF package versions.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- String array data is lost when one of the strings starts with a colon symbol
- Unable to import NuGet packages Microsoft.Bcl.AsyncInterfaces, System.Threading.Tasks.Extensions cannot be loaded correctly
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- OnApplicationQuit method is called before Application.wantsToQuit event is raised
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"