Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.1.0-preview
Found in [Package]
[LWRP] Scene view modes render objects black
1. Open the attached project.
2. Open the "SampleScene".
3. Click on the "Shaded" button in the Scene View.
4. Select another rendering mode (e.g. "Baked LIghting" or "Albedo").
- Objects will be rendered black.
Possibly a regression.
Not reproducible with 2018.2, but the project doesn't move to this unity version properly.
Project also doesn't work with 2 and 4 LWRF package versions.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader error db grows on each build
- Android ARCore build fails with 2019.4 due to outdated Gradle
- [tvOS] Visual artifacts are present when Ambient Occlusion is enabled and Dynamic Resolution is reduced
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- Invalid AABB error is thrown when moving a Particle with Velocity over Lifetime and Limit Velocity over Lifetime modules