Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
[LWRP] Rendering not working on LRP in WebGL
SRP Repo: Issue #1238
Lightweight render pipeline doesn't render geometry in WebGL. This problem is occuring when built using Unity 2018.1b13 and LRP 1.1.4. A screenshot is below.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS][Editor]Legacy Launch Images iPhone 6.5 Landscape resolution mislabelled in Player Settings/Splash Image
- Memory leaks and Editor crashes/freezes when using decimal values in Gizmos
- Crash on PhysicsScene::ProcessTriggerEnterExits when splitting meshes that also exit a Trigger with OnTriggerExit
- "The page you were looking for doesn't exist" message appears when trying to Sign in using Unity Hub/Editor
- [Regression] Enviroment lighting is broken in the 2017.4.27f1 version