Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
[LWRP] Rendering not working on LRP in WebGL
SRP Repo: Issue #1238
Lightweight render pipeline doesn't render geometry in WebGL. This problem is occuring when built using Unity 2018.1b13 and LRP 1.1.4. A screenshot is below.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- EditorGUILayout.PropertyField does not work for Vector4
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1 and 19.2
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Creating mesh assets produces broken blendshapes