Search Issue Tracker
[LWRP] Reflection Probe shows black sides of Cubes when Cubes are using Metallic Workflow Mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's project
2. Open the Scenes > Bug scene
3. Open Window > Rendering > Lighting Settings
4. Generate Lighting
5. In the Inspector select "Reflection Probe-Bug"
Expected result: Reflection Probe shows fully reflected sides of the cubes.
Actual result: Reflection Probe shows some black sides of the cubes.
Reproducible with - 2018.3.10f1, 2019.1.0b8, 2019.2.0a9
Not reproducible with - 2017.4 (no LWRP)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Tile Map] Default cursor doesn't change to resize cursor on hovering over Default brush section in Tile Palette window
- After light bake, when light is switched from Baked to Realtime - it does not emit any light
- Multi-material list ordering does not respect DCC material ordering
- Timeline Track Clip locks to the Timeline cursor's position when moving it in the Timeline Asset
- [Particles] Infinite lifetime + prewarm causes errors