Search Issue Tracker
[LWRP] Reflection Probe shows black sides of Cubes when Cubes are using Metallic Workflow Mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's project
2. Open the Scenes > Bug scene
3. Open Window > Rendering > Lighting Settings
4. Generate Lighting
5. In the Inspector select "Reflection Probe-Bug"
Expected result: Reflection Probe shows fully reflected sides of the cubes.
Actual result: Reflection Probe shows some black sides of the cubes.
Reproducible with - 2018.3.10f1, 2019.1.0b8, 2019.2.0a9
Not reproducible with - 2017.4 (no LWRP)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle