Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[LWRP] Reflection Probe shows black sides of Cubes when Cubes are using Metallic Workflow Mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's project
2. Open the Scenes > Bug scene
3. Open Window > Rendering > Lighting Settings
4. Generate Lighting
5. In the Inspector select "Reflection Probe-Bug"
Expected result: Reflection Probe shows fully reflected sides of the cubes.
Actual result: Reflection Probe shows some black sides of the cubes.
Reproducible with - 2018.3.10f1, 2019.1.0b8, 2019.2.0a9
Not reproducible with - 2017.4 (no LWRP)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Backport] [WIN 8 KN/N]VideoPlayer inadequate error reporting on errorReceived callback when Media Player is not present
- [Backport] Gradient mode getter/setter does not have thread-safe access preventing proper serialization/deserialization
- [Backport] A false pop-up appears when modifying a script and having Recompile After Finished Playing set
- Crash when replacing a missing Script in a Prefab with another invalid Script
- [Backport] [WebGL] Profiler does not autoconnect on WebGL builds