Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 3.2.0
Found in [Package]
[LWRP] Metal: Fragment shader missing buffer binding at index 3 (_LightIndexBuffer / PBR Master)
SRP Repo: Issue #1524
I upgraded to the latest 2.0.1 preview for the Lightweight Pipeline & Shadergraph packages. I'm now getting the following warning when I edit a shader:
'Metal: Fragment shader missing buffer binding at index 3 (_LightIndexBuffer / PBR Master)'
This will repeat 4 times, and then there is no preview of the shader results in the Shadergraph editor. Downgrading everything back to the last version works fine again.
Which package (Shader graph, LW, HDRP, Core...)?
Unity template or github source code?
Template from Package Manager
Which package version or branch (1.1.8-preview, 2.0.0-preview, 2018.1, 2018.1-experiment, 2108.2...)?
Packages are Shadergraph 2.0.1 Preview, LW Render Pipeline 2.0.1, Render Pipeline Core 2.0.7
Unity version, operating system, target platform (standalone windows, mac, iOS, PS4...)?
Unity Version 2018.2.0b7
MacOS is target and OS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first