Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 3.2.0
Found in [Package]
[LWRP] Metal: Fragment shader missing buffer binding at index 3 (_LightIndexBuffer / PBR Master)
SRP Repo: Issue #1524
I upgraded to the latest 2.0.1 preview for the Lightweight Pipeline & Shadergraph packages. I'm now getting the following warning when I edit a shader:
'Metal: Fragment shader missing buffer binding at index 3 (_LightIndexBuffer / PBR Master)'
This will repeat 4 times, and then there is no preview of the shader results in the Shadergraph editor. Downgrading everything back to the last version works fine again.
Which package (Shader graph, LW, HDRP, Core...)?
Unity template or github source code?
Template from Package Manager
Which package version or branch (1.1.8-preview, 2.0.0-preview, 2018.1, 2018.1-experiment, 2108.2...)?
Packages are Shadergraph 2.0.1 Preview, LW Render Pipeline 2.0.1, Render Pipeline Core 2.0.7
Unity version, operating system, target platform (standalone windows, mac, iOS, PS4...)?
Unity Version 2018.2.0b7
MacOS is target and OS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'