Search Issue Tracker
[LWRP] LWRP + XR: Investigate stereoEyeIndex VS->PS parameter issue in LWScreenSpaceShadows.shader
SRP Repo: Issue #1049
When updating LightweightScreenSpaceShadows.shader for XR, I ran into an issue where I was getting an incorrect unity_StereoEyeIndex in the fragment shader.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GameObject selection inside Prefab causes Editor lag/freeze
- [iOS][Editor]Legacy Launch Images iPhone 6.5 Landscape resolution mislabelled in Player Settings/Splash Image
- Move tool transform handle drawing bugs out when editor camera is on same plane
- Memory leaks and Editor crashes/freezes when using decimal values in Gizmos
- Crash on PhysicsScene::ProcessTriggerEnterExits when splitting meshes that also exit a Trigger with OnTriggerExit