Search Issue Tracker
[LWRP] LWRP + XR: Investigate stereoEyeIndex VS->PS parameter issue in LWScreenSpaceShadows.shader
SRP Repo: Issue #1049
When updating LightweightScreenSpaceShadows.shader for XR, I ran into an issue where I was getting an incorrect unity_StereoEyeIndex in the fragment shader.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- EditorGUILayout.PropertyField does not work for Vector4
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1 and 19.2
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Creating mesh assets produces broken blendshapes