Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
Blackboard disappears from a Shader Graph editor window if Shader Graph editor window has been resized
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached Unity project.
2. Open "New Shader Graph".
3. Resize shader graph's editor window.
Expected result: Blackboard is still visible in the shader graph editor
Actual result: Blackboard disappears from the shader graph editor
Reproducible with -2019.1.0b3, 2018.1.0f1, 2018.1.0f2, 2018.2.0b3
Not reproducible with - 2018.1.0b10, 2018.1.0b13 (does not have "Render-pipelines.lightweight" package version "1.1.5-preview")
- Shader graph editor first appeared in 2018.1.0b10, so I could not test this issue on earlier Unity versions.
- Workaround: delete "Library" folder. The Blackboard will appear unless you resize the Shader Graph editor window again.
- Only reproduces with "Render-pipelines.lightweight" package version "1.1.5-preview".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Terrain Trees snap to random rotations when using a mixture of GPU Instancing and moving the Camera in Play Mode
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Player Input component help reference button does not link to docs