Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.4
[XR][Android][URP] Shadows are not rendered on android devices with SinglePass
Shadows are not rendered on android devices with SinglePass.
1. Open attached project.
2. Open "BakedLighting" scene.
3. Switch platform to android.
4. Project settings > XR settings > Oculus
5. Set Stereo rendering mode to Single Pass.
6. Put OSIG file in the Plugin > Android > Asset folder
Shadows are not rendered
Shadows are rendered.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open