Search Issue Tracker
[LWRP] All Meshes Invisible in Android Build LWRP
SRP Repo: Issue #1316
All Meshes Invisible in Android Build LWRP
I can't for the life of me get any meshes to render at all in my Android build. It runs fine in-editor and it runs fine built in 2017.3 with no scriptable render pipeline.
I'm using 2018.1.0f2
pipelines.core and pipelines.lightweight imported through package manager.
I've tried lightweight standard PBR and simple lighting, I've tried lightweight unlit, and I've tried a few of my shader graph shaders. No meshes at all render on android (Galaxy Note 4). UI and sprite renderers render just fine. And again it works properly in the editor.
I was getting errors when I tried to run "Generate Shader Includes" but then I went into appdata and unchecked read only on all the pipeline files, and the error stopped. When I run a build I see it generating all the shader variants for the lightweight pipeline. But still, no meshes render on my phone.
Edit: Actully. Lightweight/Standard Unlit DOES render on my phone, but only when Surface Type is set to Transparent. It won't render when set to Opaque.
Edit 2: Interestingly if I change the render queue to transparent on any of these materials they render, albeit as if they were transparent (you can see through them)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UWP] Solution is created with "Data\Resources" directory which should not exist
- Audio clips on scene end while switching scenes when one scene has Timeline audio playing
- [Hub] Can trigger multiple concurrent Hub installations of the same editor version via Hub link
- [GI - Lightmapper] Invalid texels are not treated the same way in CPU and GPU lightmapper
- Canvas rect returning incorrect size when switching aspect ratios in the Game view