Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 2017.3.X
[OSX] Detached Editor windows go behind the Editor when clicked outside of them
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project or create a new one.
2) Drag the Hierarchy window so that it becomes detached from the Editor.
3) Press somewhere on the Editor, but outside of the detached Hierarchy window.
The detached window goes behind the Editor. This happens with all detached windows (Inspector, Hierarchy, LookDev, etc.)
5.5.0b2, 5.4.0p4, 5.3.6p4, 5.2.4f1
Did not reproduce on Linux.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- IL2CPP Player crash on memset in VCRUNTIME140D when selecting UI GameObject
- [BiRP] GetScriptableCullingParameters() uses the wrong projection matrix when rendering two forward+ passes in XR
- Texture becomes lower quality when the texture is downloaded with script
- [tvOS] Multiple warnings in the Console when building for tvOS Platform on Intel Macbook
- [Android][Vulkan] Shader is rendered incorrectly in the Player when using Vulkan Graphics API