Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 2017.3.X
[OSX] Detached Editor windows go behind the Editor when clicked outside of them
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project or create a new one.
2) Drag the Hierarchy window so that it becomes detached from the Editor.
3) Press somewhere on the Editor, but outside of the detached Hierarchy window.
The detached window goes behind the Editor. This happens with all detached windows (Inspector, Hierarchy, LookDev, etc.)
5.5.0b2, 5.4.0p4, 5.3.6p4, 5.2.4f1
Did not reproduce on Linux.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform