Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
[OSX] Detached Editor windows go behind the Editor when clicked outside of them
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project or create a new one.
2) Drag the Hierarchy window so that it becomes detached from the Editor.
3) Press somewhere on the Editor, but outside of the detached Hierarchy window.
The detached window goes behind the Editor. This happens with all detached windows (Inspector, Hierarchy, LookDev, etc.)
5.5.0b2, 5.4.0p4, 5.3.6p4, 5.2.4f1
Did not reproduce on Linux.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1 and 19.2
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Creating mesh assets produces broken blendshapes
- Array.BinarySearch parameters get swapped from .NET 3.4 to .NET 4.0