Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 2017.3, 2018.1
[OSX] Detached Editor windows go behind the Editor when clicked outside of them
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project or create a new one.
2) Drag the Hierarchy window so that it becomes detached from the Editor.
3) Press somewhere on the Editor, but outside of the detached Hierarchy window.
The detached window goes behind the Editor. This happens with all detached windows (Inspector, Hierarchy, LookDev, etc.)
5.5.0b2, 5.4.0p4, 5.3.6p4, 5.2.4f1
Did not reproduce on Linux.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] AudioClip generated by an external process (LMMS) and loaded into the editor has no samples
- [Hub][Mac] "Create" button in Project creation window does not gray out when selecting root folder of Read-Only external storage
- Private OnSceneGUI method is not called when using a base Editor type with the attribute editorForChildClasses
- Sprite.OverrideGeometry Incorrectly overrides vertices
- [Unity 2018] Editor crash on switching target platform when project contains a dll asset with a define constraint