Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
[OSX] Detached Editor windows go behind the Editor when clicked outside of them
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project or create a new one.
2) Drag the Hierarchy window so that it becomes detached from the Editor.
3) Press somewhere on the Editor, but outside of the detached Hierarchy window.
The detached window goes behind the Editor. This happens with all detached windows (Inspector, Hierarchy, LookDev, etc.)
5.5.0b2, 5.4.0p4, 5.3.6p4, 5.2.4f1
Did not reproduce on Linux.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website