Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Logo options animation lags when selecting the "Draw Unity Logo" checkbox
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project.
2. Go to Build Settings -> Player -> Splash Image -> Logos.
3. Press "Draw Unity Logo".
Expected: the extra options appear with a smooth animation.
Actual: the extra options sometimes stop midway for a short, seemingly random, duration.
Reproduced in: 2019.1.0b6, 2019.1.10f1, 2019.2.0b10, 2019.3.0a10
Not reproduced in: 2017.4.30f1, 2018.4.5f1, 2019.1.0a1, 2019.1.0b5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- Animator Blend Tree weight defaults to 0 for a frame when AnimationClipPlayable is created with script in Play Mode
- Memory gets allocated for GC each frame when using PrefabStageUtility.GetPrefabStage
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- [Preset] Some properties cannot be excluded from Texture Importer Preset through the Inspector window