Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Logo options animation lags when selecting the "Draw Unity Logo" checkbox
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project.
2. Go to Build Settings -> Player -> Splash Image -> Logos.
3. Press "Draw Unity Logo".
Expected: the extra options appear with a smooth animation.
Actual: the extra options sometimes stop midway for a short, seemingly random, duration.
Reproduced in: 2019.1.0b6, 2019.1.10f1, 2019.2.0b10, 2019.3.0a10
Not reproduced in: 2017.4.30f1, 2018.4.5f1, 2019.1.0a1, 2019.1.0b5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Perforce integration - Attempting to add a P4Ignore ignored file does nothing
- [GPU PLM] 100% repro crash when baking EnterTheRoom with 4K maps when using system allocator
- Characters in text fields are shown in GUI.TextArea when IME characters are typed in Editor's search fields
- [CPU PLM] LODs which have a small geometry are not baking correctly
- OnDrawGizmos function is not called when the "Enter Play Mode Options" is enabled