Search Issue Tracker
Logging section loses layout on wider height and smallest width
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Go to Edit->ProjectSettings-> Player ( to show Player Settings in the inspector Tab )
3. Drag the inspector to another monitor so you could expand it vertically till it doesn't have vertical scrollbar (or use monitor that has at least 1440 pixel vertical dimension)
4. Drag the side of the inspector to make its width the smallest Unity allows
5. Observe how the Logging section layout breaks, how the tick boxes no longer align.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac
- PrntScreen (Snapshot) key is not working on UWP on both old and new input systems
- Show compiled code for compute shaders has the "Cancel" button greyed out
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)