Search Issue Tracker
Logging section loses layout on wider height and smallest width
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Go to Edit->ProjectSettings-> Player ( to show Player Settings in the inspector Tab )
3. Drag the inspector to another monitor so you could expand it vertically till it doesn't have vertical scrollbar (or use monitor that has at least 1440 pixel vertical dimension)
4. Drag the side of the inspector to make its width the smallest Unity allows
5. Observe how the Logging section layout breaks, how the tick boxes no longer align.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- "UnityEngine.SystemInfo.processorFrequency" logs a value of 0 on M1 macs
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline