Search Issue Tracker
Won't Fix in 2.0.X
Under Consideration for 1.3.X
Found in [Package]
"LogAssert.NoUnexpectedReceived" does not catch exceptions when entering Play Mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open project "UnityTestException.zip"
2. Open Menu > Window > General > Test Runner
3. Select "NoExceptionEnterPlayMode" and press the "Run Selected" button
4. Observe the result
Expected result: Test fails
Actual result: Test passes
Reproducible with: 1.1.14 (2019.4.0f1), 1.1.31 (2019.4.38f1, 2020.3.33f1, 2021.3.1f1, 2022.1.0f1), 2.0.1-pre.18 (2022.2.0a11)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
Resolution Note (2.0.X):
Won't do any 2.0 fixes, 2.0 is never going to be released