Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 5.6.X, 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X
LogAssert.Expect(LogType.Error, message) passes with LogType.Warning
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the Test Runner
3. Run tests, both tests pass
Expected result: both tests should fail.
Reproducible with: 2017.3.0a2, 2017.2.0b5, 2017.1.0p1, 5.6.3f1, 5.6.1f1.
Note: "Test2" is the same script as "Test" just without frame skipping.
Fixed in 2017.3.0b6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine