Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 5.6, 2017.1, 2017.2
LogAssert.Expect(LogType.Error, message) passes with LogType.Warning
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the Test Runner
3. Run tests, both tests pass
Expected result: both tests should fail.
Reproducible with: 2017.3.0a2, 2017.2.0b5, 2017.1.0p1, 5.6.3f1, 5.6.1f1.
Note: "Test2" is the same script as "Test" just without frame skipping.
Fixed in 2017.3.0b6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Warning says instancing will be disabled when used with static batching but it is still working and breaking result object color
- GL viewport is wrongly scaled when there's a camera which has a partial viewport
- [TestRunner] NUnit tests doesn't time out when [Timeout()] attribute is set
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted