Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 5.6.X, 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X
LogAssert.Expect(LogType.Error, message) passes with LogType.Warning
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the Test Runner
3. Run tests, both tests pass
Expected result: both tests should fail.
Reproducible with: 2017.3.0a2, 2017.2.0b5, 2017.1.0p1, 5.6.3f1, 5.6.1f1.
Note: "Test2" is the same script as "Test" just without frame skipping.
Fixed in 2017.3.0b6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- .NETStandard 2.1 in the editor is missing System.Memory, System.Buffers at runtime
- [Profiler] IndexOutOfRangeException thrown when using Profiler or selecting Profiler frames in Profile Analyzer
- [Profiler] Standalone Profiler keeps recording Playmode while on pause
- ParticleSystemForceField doesn't have "enabled" property