Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 5.6, 2017.1, 2017.2
LogAssert.Expect(LogType.Error, message) passes with LogType.Warning
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the Test Runner
3. Run tests, both tests pass
Expected result: both tests should fail.
Reproducible with: 2017.3.0a2, 2017.2.0b5, 2017.1.0p1, 5.6.3f1, 5.6.1f1.
Note: "Test2" is the same script as "Test" just without frame skipping.
Fixed in 2017.3.0b6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'