Search Issue Tracker
Planned for 2020.3.X
log4net error is thrown when using .NET Standard 2.0 for Linux server builds
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Go to File -> Build Settings -> Player Settings -> Other Settings
3. Set Api Compatibility Level to ".NET Standard 2.0"
4. Go back to File -> Build Settings
5. Enable "Server Build"
6. Build the project for Linux
7. Run the built .x86_64 file via the Terminal
Expected result: no errors are encountered
Actual result: "log4net:ERROR Exception while reading ConfigurationSettings. Check your .config file is well formed XML. <...>"
Reproducible with: 2020.3.4f1, 2020.3.33f1
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.38f1, 2020.3.3f1, 2021.3.1f1, 2022.1.0f1, 2022.2.0a11
1. Other exceptions are encountered on non-reproducible versions (Exception: Magic number is wrong: 542)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Resizing Profiler Module Details panel and releasing mouse button outside Unity doesn't cancel resize
- "Auto-hide gizmos" preference is not saved when reopening the project
- Sampling a custom depth texture on a machine with a GTX 1080 makes object's textures display the wrong color when in Play mode or Player
- Terrain is missing the Hidden/TerrainEngine/Details/WavingDoublePass shader when AssetBundles are built in older Unity Versions
- [Android] URP Project crashes when built on a device with PowerVR Rogue GE8320 GPU