Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[LOD] LODGroup.ForceLOD loses forced control of LOD level after clicking any GameGbject in the Scene
Steps to reproduce:
1) Download attached project 'LODGroupTest.zip' and open in Unty.
2) Open scene 'LODGroupTest' and press Play.
3) Press the key '2' in number row on your keyboard to force the LODGroup into a lower LOD state.
Note: Tree switches to lower LOD model
4) Select any Game Object in Scene view.
Note: The LODGroup takes back control, and switches back to the automatically calculated LOD level.
5) Press key '2' again on your keyboard to regain control and force it into a low LOD state.
6) Press key '3' on your keyboard to disable the LODGroup, and '3' again to re-enable it.
Note: The LODGroup has again taken back control, displaying the automatically calculated LOD level.
To see actual result check attached gif 'LOD.gif'.
Reproduced with : 5.2.4f1, 5.3.6f1, 5.4.0f1, 5.5.0a3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Assertion Failed - IntersectEllipseWithLine
- Handles.Disc function performance is very slow in Scene View
- [HoloLens] WorldAnchorStore throws an ArgumentNullException when calling Save method
- [Unity Hub] No warnings are present when trying to install a new version of Unity at an invalid location
- Cannot inspect IntPtr variables in C# debugger