Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[LOD] LODGroup.ForceLOD loses forced control of LOD level after clicking any GameGbject in the Scene
Steps to reproduce:
1) Download attached project 'LODGroupTest.zip' and open in Unty.
2) Open scene 'LODGroupTest' and press Play.
3) Press the key '2' in number row on your keyboard to force the LODGroup into a lower LOD state.
Note: Tree switches to lower LOD model
4) Select any Game Object in Scene view.
Note: The LODGroup takes back control, and switches back to the automatically calculated LOD level.
5) Press key '2' again on your keyboard to regain control and force it into a low LOD state.
6) Press key '3' on your keyboard to disable the LODGroup, and '3' again to re-enable it.
Note: The LODGroup has again taken back control, displaying the automatically calculated LOD level.
To see actual result check attached gif 'LOD.gif'.
Reproduced with : 5.2.4f1, 5.3.6f1, 5.4.0f1, 5.5.0a3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Building 3D Sample Scenes (URP) Project fails
- Alpha channel is disabled when Alpha Clip Threshold is set to 0
- The Physics 2D Profiler module does not display the information about processed physics in the scene when profiling the application as a Development Build
- A Script Component that has a serialized custom class is not detecting changes in the first boolean variable when entering the Play mode with the Script Components GameObject opened in the Inspector
- “SendMessage cannot be called during Awake“ warnings appear when loading a scene with “LoadSceneAsync“ if using UI Toolkit in the scene