Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
LODGroup Camera Slider gets offset from mouse cursor when dragging
Steps to reproduce :
- create or find any object with LODGroup
- try to move the LOD in the Inspector and notice the slider will be offset, making it difficult to navigate trough the LOD's
Regression since 2020.1 a12.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GameObject doesn't execute animation the way it's supposed to until any GameObject in the Hierarchy is selected when in the Play Mode
- PropertyField does not properly render its field when changing it back from a valid Asset to "None"
- "ArgumentException: Input Button Enable Debug Button 1 is not set" is thrown when "Enable Debug Button 1" is deleted
- Duplicate invocations when Enabling InputActions during handling an input action
- "Assertion failed on expression" exceptions are thrown when using IJobParallelForTransformExtensions.RunReadOnly