Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2020.1
LODGroup Camera Slider gets offset from mouse cursor when dragging
Steps to reproduce :
- create or find any object with LODGroup
- try to move the LOD in the Inspector and notice the slider will be offset, making it difficult to navigate trough the LOD's
Regression since 2020.1 a12.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'