Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
LODGroup Camera Slider gets offset from mouse cursor when dragging
Steps to reproduce :
- create or find any object with LODGroup
- try to move the LOD in the Inspector and notice the slider will be offset, making it difficult to navigate trough the LOD's
Regression since 2020.1 a12.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Silicon] Crash on ScriptableRenderLoopJob when machine is left idle while the Editor is in Play mode
- [Android] GraphicsBuffer.CopyCount does not work with Append Compute Buffer after Compute Shader Dispatch on some Android devices
- "DirectoryNotFoundException" error when building a project via script in one folder, then building via Editor in another, deleting the folder built via Editor and rebuilding via Script
- New items are created and old ones remain in memory when using 'treeView.SetRootItems(items)' and 'treeView.Rebuild()' which can cause a memory leak
- Code continues to run after enabling the Frame Debugger when in paused Play Mode and using 'WaitForSecondsRealtime' coroutine