Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
LODGroup Camera Slider gets offset from mouse cursor when dragging
Steps to reproduce :
- create or find any object with LODGroup
- try to move the LOD in the Inspector and notice the slider will be offset, making it difficult to navigate trough the LOD's
Regression since 2020.1 a12.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Building 3D Sample Scenes (URP) Project fails
- Alpha channel is disabled when Alpha Clip Threshold is set to 0
- The Physics 2D Profiler module does not display the information about processed physics in the scene when profiling the application as a Development Build
- A Script Component that has a serialized custom class is not detecting changes in the first boolean variable when entering the Play mode with the Script Components GameObject opened in the Inspector
- “SendMessage cannot be called during Awake“ warnings appear when loading a scene with “LoadSceneAsync“ if using UI Toolkit in the scene