Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.29f1, 2022.2.18f1, 2023.1.0b10, 2023.2.0a4
LOD groups flicker in Scene View when 'Always Refresh' is on.
# Import the attached package in a VFX-enabled project
# Open the Scene View, navigate around and observe the flicker
# Turn off *Always Refresh*
# Observe the flickering is gone
- No flickering between the various LODs when *Always Refresh* is on.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- A vertical graphical artifact appears on Android Player when clearing Z & Stencil Buffer and running with OpenGLES3 Graphics API
- Player crashes when built with IL2CPP Scripting backend
- TextMeshPro package throws multiple Shader errors when importing TMP Essential Resources
- Package Manager search text field has no validation and leads to Editor freezes
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player