Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.2
[LOD] Blinking artifact at SpeedTree cross-fade animation when several tree billboards overlap
Steps to repro:
1. Open attached project and '1_SpeedTree_Customization' scenes;
2. Scroll in and out to invoke SpeedTree transition between billboard and LOD3.
Transition goes smoothly for all tree billboards.
Blinking artifact is shown when billboard transitions to LOD in case when multiple billboards overlap each other. See attached video.
- Reproducible in 2017.2.0a1, 2017.1.0b8, 5.6.1p2;
- Reproducible on Windows 10 and OSX 10.12.5;
- Not reproducible for promitive LOD group or single tree; reproducible only when at least 2 tree billboards ovelap each other;
- Not reproducible when cross-fade animation is off;
- Reproducible in both Editor and Standalone player.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Tile Map] Default cursor doesn't change to resize cursor on hovering over Default brush section in Tile Palette window
- After light bake, when light is switched from Baked to Realtime - it does not emit any light
- Multi-material list ordering does not respect DCC material ordering
- Timeline Track Clip locks to the Timeline cursor's position when moving it in the Timeline Asset
- [Particles] Infinite lifetime + prewarm causes errors