Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
[LOD] Blinking artifact at SpeedTree cross-fade animation when several tree billboards overlap
Steps to repro:
1. Open attached project and '1_SpeedTree_Customization' scenes;
2. Scroll in and out to invoke SpeedTree transition between billboard and LOD3.
Transition goes smoothly for all tree billboards.
Blinking artifact is shown when billboard transitions to LOD in case when multiple billboards overlap each other. See attached video.
- Reproducible in 2017.2.0a1, 2017.1.0b8, 5.6.1p2;
- Reproducible on Windows 10 and OSX 10.12.5;
- Not reproducible for promitive LOD group or single tree; reproducible only when at least 2 tree billboards ovelap each other;
- Not reproducible when cross-fade animation is off;
- Reproducible in both Editor and Standalone player.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VCS] Improve UI/UX of connection params (history of previous params, auto-find p4config, etc.)
- [VCS] After working offline in Perforce, show UI for "p4 reconcile" or some other way of getting in sync
- [VCS] UI lacks a File History window (note: needs plugin changes, UI work)
- [VCS] Version Control window context menu: add "Open in P4V" and tweak wording
- [VCS] Perforce/etc. settings could really use a separate entry in Project Settings sidebar