Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
[LOD] Blinking artifact at SpeedTree cross-fade animation when several tree billboards overlap
Steps to repro:
1. Open attached project and '1_SpeedTree_Customization' scenes;
2. Scroll in and out to invoke SpeedTree transition between billboard and LOD3.
Transition goes smoothly for all tree billboards.
Blinking artifact is shown when billboard transitions to LOD in case when multiple billboards overlap each other. See attached video.
- Reproducible in 2017.2.0a1, 2017.1.0b8, 5.6.1p2;
- Reproducible on Windows 10 and OSX 10.12.5;
- Not reproducible for promitive LOD group or single tree; reproducible only when at least 2 tree billboards ovelap each other;
- Not reproducible when cross-fade animation is off;
- Reproducible in both Editor and Standalone player.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash regression on ComputeShader inspector "Compile and show code" button
- Silent Crash on Windows when opening a project created in Ubuntu
- Profiler mouse and keyboard navigation is inconsistent and skips entries when analyzing Instantiate calls from a unit test
- Unmaximizing Editor Window results in a new window being created and deleted
- Sphere's cloth explodes/rotates and constraints disappear (only one is left) when entering Play mode