Search Issue Tracker
Under Consideration for 1.6.X
Found in [Package]
Locking the "Command" key on the accessibility keyboard inverts the input from the Input System
1. Go to "System Preferences > Accessibility > Keyboard > Viewer > Enable Accessibility Keyboard"
2. Open the attached "repro_IN-47826.zip" project
3. Enter the Play Mode
4. On the accessibility keyboard, press the "Command" key quickly two times - it will become red
5. The Console will receive the output "True"
6. On the accessibility keyboard, press the "Command" key one more time - it will become grey
Expected result: The output in the Console is "False"
Actual result: The output in the Console is "True"
Reproduced with: 1.0.0 (2020.3.48f1), 1.6.3 (2021.3.29f1, 2022.3.6f1, 2023.1.6f1, 2023.2.0b2)
Couldn’t test with: 0.1.2-preview (2020.3.48f1) (couldn’t resolve Console errors)
Reproduced on: macOS 12.6.1, M1
Note: Not reproducible in Player
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform