Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.3.0
[LocalServer] NetworkServer.RegisterHandler ignores local connection
1) Open the project and test scene
2) Run and notice console window shows two messages (Instead of four)
3) Notice in the script that the NetworkServer.RegisterHandles lines are ignored and only client's connection is handled
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website