Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Local keywords can be overridden by global keyword state
Shader keyword system improvements changes the behaviour of local keywords - they can now affected by global keyword state.
1. Open the attached project
2. Enter play mode
3. Observe the cube turns red in a second
Expected: Cube stays green.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] Decal Projector with layer mask "nothing" doesn't affect transparent objects when Decal Layers are disabled in frame settings
- "MonoBehaviour.OnApplicationQuit" is still called when quitting is canceled by “Application.wantsToQuit“ returning false
- [2D SG/VFX] Surface options are not shown in Output Inspector when 2D Sprite SG is assigned to VFX
- Collisions are incorrectly registered when setting a joint motor every frame causes
- Terrain shadows flicker while moving the Camera in the Player when Terrain contains GPU instanced materials