Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Local keywords can be overridden by global keyword state
Shader keyword system improvements changes the behaviour of local keywords - they can now affected by global keyword state.
1. Open the attached project
2. Enter play mode
3. Observe the cube turns red in a second
Expected: Cube stays green.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants