Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Local keywords can be overridden by global keyword state
Shader keyword system improvements changes the behaviour of local keywords - they can now affected by global keyword state.
1. Open the attached project
2. Enter play mode
3. Observe the cube turns red in a second
Expected: Cube stays green.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Framedebugger: compute shader ints showing up in Float section with wrong value
- Unity Editor process remains running after closing Editor
- Animation is not mirrored when toggling the 'Mirror animation' option in Blend Tree
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- "The script '<script>' could not be instantiated!" error produced in build when a script creates an object that calls GC.Handle