Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Local keywords can be overridden by global keyword state
Shader keyword system improvements changes the behaviour of local keywords - they can now affected by global keyword state.
1. Open the attached project
2. Enter play mode
3. Observe the cube turns red in a second
Expected: Cube stays green.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Resizing Profiler Module Details panel and releasing mouse button outside Unity doesn't cancel resize
- "Auto-hide gizmos" preference is not saved when reopening the project
- Sampling a custom depth texture on a machine with a GTX 1080 makes object's textures display the wrong color when in Play mode or Player
- Terrain is missing the Hidden/TerrainEngine/Details/WavingDoublePass shader when AssetBundles are built in older Unity Versions
- [Android] URP Project crashes when built on a device with PowerVR Rogue GE8320 GPU