Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
Loading the Scene with baked lighting leaves the lighting of the previous Scene even after it is unloaded
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "1244629.zip"
2. Open the "Base" scene and enter Play Mode
3. Click Button "Load Scene 1" (In-Game UI)
4. Click Button "Load Scene 2" (In-Game UI)
Expected result: "Scene2" is loaded with red lighting
Actual result: "Scene2" is loaded with green lighting from "Scene1"
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0b1, 2019.3.13f1, 2020.1.0b8, 2020.2.0a11
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.22f1, 2019.3.0a12
- Also reproduces when loading "Scene 1" multiple times and then replacing it with multiple "Scene 2" scenes:
- - Click Button "Load Scene 1" (In-Game UI) a couple of times
- - Click Button "Load Scene 2" (In-Game UI) a couple of times
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX/Timeline] Wrap Mode Loop is only playing VFX once
- Package Manager doesn't start on Windows 7
- [HDRP] [DXR] Shadowmatte doesn't support RT shadows
- [HDRP] TAAU@100% and TAA produces different results
- [HDRP] APV debug mode Validity Over Dilation Threshold doesnt take touchup volumes in account