Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3
Loading the project without a library folder causes Unity to become not responding when assets are being loaded
1. Open project attached by QA in Unity
Expected: Project without a library folder should compile and load successfully
Actual: Unity not responding window pops out when loading plugins
Reproduced with : 2017.1.0b9, 2017.2.0a4
Not reproduced with : 5.6.1p4, 2017.1.0a5
Regression introduced in : 2017.1.0a6
Note: Happens on a specific project, was not able to reproduce from scratch. Deleting Sirenix asset from plugins folder solves the issue.
Fixed in: 2017.2.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- Video is not fitted into the screen vertically when Aspect Ratio "Fit Vertically" or "Fit Inside" is selected