Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3
Loading the project without a library folder causes Unity to become not responding when assets are being loaded
1. Open project attached by QA in Unity
Expected: Project without a library folder should compile and load successfully
Actual: Unity not responding window pops out when loading plugins
Reproduced with : 2017.1.0b9, 2017.2.0a4
Not reproduced with : 5.6.1p4, 2017.1.0a5
Regression introduced in : 2017.1.0a6
Note: Happens on a specific project, was not able to reproduce from scratch. Deleting Sirenix asset from plugins folder solves the issue.
Fixed in: 2017.2.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown