Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3
Loading the project without a library folder causes Unity to become not responding when assets are being loaded
1. Open project attached by QA in Unity
Expected: Project without a library folder should compile and load successfully
Actual: Unity not responding window pops out when loading plugins
Reproduced with : 2017.1.0b9, 2017.2.0a4
Not reproduced with : 5.6.1p4, 2017.1.0a5
Regression introduced in : 2017.1.0a6
Note: Happens on a specific project, was not able to reproduce from scratch. Deleting Sirenix asset from plugins folder solves the issue.
Fixed in: 2017.2.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website