Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3
Loading the project without a library folder causes Unity to become not responding when assets are being loaded
1. Open project attached by QA in Unity
Expected: Project without a library folder should compile and load successfully
Actual: Unity not responding window pops out when loading plugins
Reproduced with : 2017.1.0b9, 2017.2.0a4
Not reproduced with : 5.6.1p4, 2017.1.0a5
Regression introduced in : 2017.1.0a6
Note: Happens on a specific project, was not able to reproduce from scratch. Deleting Sirenix asset from plugins folder solves the issue.
Fixed in: 2017.2.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Chrome66: no longer playing integrated audio
- Chrome65 deprecation warning: AudioParam value setter will become equivalent to AudioParam.setValueAtTime()
- Turn off stats collection for areas hidden in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.