Search Issue Tracker
Loading specific asset bundle crashes at AssetBundleLoadFromAsyncOperation::TryToLoadAndInitializeAssetBundle
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "827233.zip"
2. Open scene "repro"
3. In hierarchy select "GameObject"
4. In its inspector, click on gear icon near Test script component
5. Click on "BannerIcon_160804"
- Unity crashes at AssetBundleLoadFromAsyncOperation::TryToLoadAndInitializeAssetBundle
Reproduced with: 5.3.1f1, 5.3.6p3, 5.4.0p4, 5.5.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows are not cast when you first Blit the Shadow map and then set it back to Buffer
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- [uGUI] Vertices retrieved from GetUIVertexStream method cannot be modified when adjusting them through script
- Scroll bar scrolls less in the Package Manager packages than elsewhere when pressing on the empty scroll bar area to scroll
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made