Search Issue Tracker
Loading specific asset bundle crashes at AssetBundleLoadFromAsyncOperation::TryToLoadAndInitializeAssetBundle
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "827233.zip"
2. Open scene "repro"
3. In hierarchy select "GameObject"
4. In its inspector, click on gear icon near Test script component
5. Click on "BannerIcon_160804"
- Unity crashes at AssetBundleLoadFromAsyncOperation::TryToLoadAndInitializeAssetBundle
Reproduced with: 5.3.1f1, 5.3.6p3, 5.4.0p4, 5.5.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- Animator Blend Tree weight defaults to 0 for a frame when AnimationClipPlayable is created with script in Play Mode
- Memory gets allocated for GC each frame when using PrefabStageUtility.GetPrefabStage
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- [Preset] Some properties cannot be excluded from Texture Importer Preset through the Inspector window