Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
Loading one image w/ WWW causes second random image to appear in standalone build
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open attached project "repro_739115.zip"
2. Open scene "testscene" and play it
3. (EXPECTED RESULT) Press F7 multiple times and notice that one image is shown
4. Build project for Windows and run it
5. Press F7 multiple times and notice that two image will be shown one after the other, and instead of the first one staying on
Tested on Windows10
5.2.1p4, 5.2.3f1, 5.3.0f1, 5.4.0a2
Notes: Whether the image is local or not does not seem to matter.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Asset Import] Errors thrown on creating a project using microgame templates
- TextureImporter appears to give import error for .hdr file format images
- [Memory Profiler] Different sizes are shown for ASTC textures between the Texture Importer window and the Memory Profiler window
- [Prefabs] Blue highlight (override indicator) is missing for Cooking options dropdown in Mesh collider
- [Packman] Package description scrolls to top on importing any package sample