Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
Loading one image w/ WWW causes second random image to appear in standalone build
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open attached project "repro_739115.zip"
2. Open scene "testscene" and play it
3. (EXPECTED RESULT) Press F7 multiple times and notice that one image is shown
4. Build project for Windows and run it
5. Press F7 multiple times and notice that two image will be shown one after the other, and instead of the first one staying on
Tested on Windows10
5.2.1p4, 5.2.3f1, 5.3.0f1, 5.4.0a2
Notes: Whether the image is local or not does not seem to matter.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Gizmos position and scale incorrectly when changing camera rect
- Folder name is truncated when dot is used in the name
- Reorderable List elements cannot be edited when using Custom Editors and Serialized Objects
- VideoPlayer does not play video when device is using Android 6.0.1
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds