Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
Loading one image w/ WWW causes second random image to appear in standalone build
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open attached project "repro_739115.zip"
2. Open scene "testscene" and play it
3. (EXPECTED RESULT) Press F7 multiple times and notice that one image is shown
4. Build project for Windows and run it
5. Press F7 multiple times and notice that two image will be shown one after the other, and instead of the first one staying on
Tested on Windows10
5.2.1p4, 5.2.3f1, 5.3.0f1, 5.4.0a2
Notes: Whether the image is local or not does not seem to matter.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated