Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
Loading one image w/ WWW causes second random image to appear in standalone build
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open attached project "repro_739115.zip"
2. Open scene "testscene" and play it
3. (EXPECTED RESULT) Press F7 multiple times and notice that one image is shown
4. Build project for Windows and run it
5. Press F7 multiple times and notice that two image will be shown one after the other, and instead of the first one staying on
Tested on Windows10
5.2.1p4, 5.2.3f1, 5.3.0f1, 5.4.0a2
Notes: Whether the image is local or not does not seem to matter.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI] Unwanted padding is added when maximizing editor windows
- [UI] Area Error tooltip is missing in the Mesh Importer settings
- UIElementsScrollView.ScrollTo() scrolls to the top of the ScrollView when a child of a child of the Scroll View is passed
- Only one of the tracks are affected when selecting multiple Animations tracks and Trying to convert them to Clip/Infinite Track
- Unresponsive front facing UI fields with specific rotations when using World Space canvas with Ignore Reversed Graphics enabled