Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Loading multiple scenes additively loads them in random order than as seen in the Project Window
1. Create a new project and import the attached custom package "Scenes.unitypackage"
2. In the Project Window select all Scenes and load them additively (Right-click -> Open Scene Additive)
3. Compare the loaded order in the Hierarchy Window with imported order in the Project Window
Expected result: Scenes loaded additively in Hierarchy Window have the same order as in the Project Window
Actual result: Scenes loaded additively in Hierarchy Window do not have the same order as in the Project Window (See attached Results.png)
Reproduces on: 2018.4.35f1, 2019.4.26f1, 2020.3.8f1, 2021.1.7f1, 2021.2.0a16
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes on PersistentManager::InstanceIDToLocalSerializedObjectIdentifier when reimporting an asset
- [iOS] iPhone XR texture issues when using a vertex shader
- [macOS] Returned systemWidth and systemHeight are half of the correct values when using Display.main
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API