Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Loading multiple scenes additively loads them in random order than as seen in the Project Window
1. Create a new project and import the attached custom package "Scenes.unitypackage"
2. In the Project Window select all Scenes and load them additively (Right-click -> Open Scene Additive)
3. Compare the loaded order in the Hierarchy Window with imported order in the Project Window
Expected result: Scenes loaded additively in Hierarchy Window have the same order as in the Project Window
Actual result: Scenes loaded additively in Hierarchy Window do not have the same order as in the Project Window (See attached Results.png)
Reproduces on: 2018.4.35f1, 2019.4.26f1, 2020.3.8f1, 2021.1.7f1, 2021.2.0a16
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Resizing the Scene View causes the Editor to lag when the Canvas contains many items and it's Rect Transform size is changed
- Filter “dir” does not exist when searching through the Inspector and gives no results
- Gizmo Settings Menu overflows to another monitor when the Scene View is expanded
- [Android] Sprite transparency does not work when using RGB ETC1 format and a warning is shown "Cannot compress to ETC1. The split alpha channel and compression to ETC1 requires a packing tag."
- [Android] Excessive Z-fighting occurs between two polygons when on Android