Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Loading multiple scenes additively loads them in random order than as seen in the Project Window
1. Create a new project and import the attached custom package "Scenes.unitypackage"
2. In the Project Window select all Scenes and load them additively (Right-click -> Open Scene Additive)
3. Compare the loaded order in the Hierarchy Window with imported order in the Project Window
Expected result: Scenes loaded additively in Hierarchy Window have the same order as in the Project Window
Actual result: Scenes loaded additively in Hierarchy Window do not have the same order as in the Project Window (See attached Results.png)
Reproduces on: 2018.4.35f1, 2019.4.26f1, 2020.3.8f1, 2021.1.7f1, 2021.2.0a16
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GameObject doesn't execute animation the way it's supposed to until any GameObject in the Hierarchy is selected when in the Play Mode
- PropertyField does not properly render its field when changing it back from a valid Asset to "None"
- "ArgumentException: Input Button Enable Debug Button 1 is not set" is thrown when "Enable Debug Button 1" is deleted
- Duplicate invocations when Enabling InputActions during handling an input action
- "Assertion failed on expression" exceptions are thrown when using IJobParallelForTransformExtensions.RunReadOnly
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.1):
Fixed in 2022.1.0a3