Search Issue Tracker
Load UncompressedAssetBundle hangs up Editor
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open User's attached project
2. Enter Play mode
3. Press Space Bar. Notice: loading has finished (see Console)
4. Press CTRL key. Notice: loading doesn't finish
Result: Editor hangs up, freezes.
Reproduced with: 5.5.0b9, 5.4.2f2, 5.3.6p5
The issue does not reproduce on Build. Applications doesn't freeze or crash.
Space Bar loads compressed Asset Bundle.
CTRL loads Uncompressed Asset Bundle.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows are not cast when you first Blit the Shadow map and then set it back to Buffer
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- [uGUI] Vertices retrieved from GetUIVertexStream method cannot be modified when adjusting them through script
- Scroll bar scrolls less in the Package Manager packages than elsewhere when pressing on the empty scroll bar area to scroll
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made