Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.3.5f1, 2023.1.4f1, 2023.2.0a23
ListView elements don’t have any effect when setting "reorderable" to "false" or "reorderMode" to "Simple"
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user’s attached “ListViewBug.zip” project
2. In the Hierarchy, select “Directional Light” GameObject
3. Observe and change the position of the elements of the “New Behaviour Script” component In the Inspector window
Expected result: Elements in the first ListView are not reorderable, and elements in the second ListView don't have drag handles
Actual result: Elements in the first ListView are reorderable, and elements in the second ListView have drag handles
Reproducible with: 2022.2.13f1, 2022.2.16f1, 2023.1.0b13, 2023.2.0a11
Not reproducible with: 2021.3.23f1, 2022.2.12f1
Could not test with: 2020.3.47f1 (Errors after project downgrade)
Reproduced on: macOS 13.2.1 (Intel)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags