Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2018.3, 2019.1
[Linux] When using 2 identical Webcams with same name, second webcam does not return frames
PREREQ: Have two identical webcams
1) Open attached project and scene
2) Make sure that Id in Raw Images and the script matches your Webcam setup (they're currently looking for 0 and 1 specifically, which might not be good for all setups (especially if laptop webcam also exists)
3) Build and run on Linux
4) Click the buttons to enable cameras (by default '1' and '2' on top of keyboard)
Expected: Both cameras run video (tested with integrated and USB webcam)
Actual: Only one webcam shows video
Reproduced in 2017.2.3f1, 2017.4.18f1, 2018.3.2f1, 2019.1.0a14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone