Search Issue Tracker
[Linux] [Vulkan] Editor freezes when clicking on the 'Overrides' button of a Prefab instance
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project (force Vulkan) '1177398repro.zip'
2. Select 'Cube' Prefab instance in the Hierarchy
3. Click on the 'Overrides' button in the Inspector
-- observe the freeze
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0b2, 2019.2.2f1, 2019.3.0a12, 2020.1.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.32f1, 2018.4.7f1, 2019.1.0b1
Regression: 2019.1.0b1 -> 2019.1.0b2
- Not reproducible on OpenGL
- Make sure Vulkan support is installed. To force Unity with Vulkan instead of OpenGL, use '-force-vulkan' command line argument
- Mouse cursor is still working, however it cannot click anything in the whole computer (might not happen on some setups)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'