Search Issue Tracker
[Linux] [Vulkan] Editor freezes when clicking on the 'Overrides' button of a Prefab instance
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project (force Vulkan) '1177398repro.zip'
2. Select 'Cube' Prefab instance in the Hierarchy
3. Click on the 'Overrides' button in the Inspector
-- observe the freeze
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0b2, 2019.2.2f1, 2019.3.0a12, 2020.1.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.32f1, 2018.4.7f1, 2019.1.0b1
Regression: 2019.1.0b1 -> 2019.1.0b2
- Not reproducible on OpenGL
- Make sure Vulkan support is installed. To force Unity with Vulkan instead of OpenGL, use '-force-vulkan' command line argument
- Mouse cursor is still working, however it cannot click anything in the whole computer (might not happen on some setups)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy