Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Linux] Unity Bug Reporter Taskbar icon description says 'Unknown'
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Go to Help -> Report a bug...
3. Hover on the Bug Reporter's taskbar icon
Expected results: Taskbar icon description says "Unity Bug Reporter", same as Windows
Actual results: Taskbar icon description says "Unknown"
Reproducible with: 2017.4.32f1, 2018.4.10f1, 2019.2.8f1, 2019.3.0b6, 2020.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)