Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Linux] Unity Bug Reporter Taskbar icon description says 'Unknown'
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Go to Help -> Report a bug...
3. Hover on the Bug Reporter's taskbar icon
Expected results: Taskbar icon description says "Unity Bug Reporter", same as Windows
Actual results: Taskbar icon description says "Unknown"
Reproducible with: 2017.4.32f1, 2018.4.10f1, 2019.2.8f1, 2019.3.0b6, 2020.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Button highlight state disabled when hovering cursor over smaller sized child UI objects
- "Unity has stopped working" window is skipped when the Editor crashes
- The "Properties..." shortcut does not open the Focused Inspector window when the new GameObject is created
- Editor crashes when using WebCamTexture
- [URP] ShaderKeywords '_MAIN_LIGHT_SHADOWS' and '_ADDITIONAL_LIGHT_SHADOWS' are always enabled in the Editor