Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Linux] Unity Bug Reporter Taskbar icon description says 'Unknown'
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Go to Help -> Report a bug...
3. Hover on the Bug Reporter's taskbar icon
Expected results: Taskbar icon description says "Unity Bug Reporter", same as Windows
Actual results: Taskbar icon description says "Unknown"
Reproducible with: 2017.4.32f1, 2018.4.10f1, 2019.2.8f1, 2019.3.0b6, 2020.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Infinite inertial tensor rotation values are not discarded (both AB and RB)