Search Issue Tracker
[Linux] System.Environment.GetEnvironmentVariables() always returns null unless the Editor was launched from the Terminal
How to reproduce:
1. Add these two lines at the end of your .bashrc file which is located at home directory:
2. Open the attached project '1186843.zip'
3. Make sure 'SampleScene' is open and enter Play mode
4. Observe the console
Expected results: GetEnvironmentVariables() returns exported ROS_MASTER_URI and ROS_HOSTNAME
Actual results: GetEnvironmentVariables() returns null
Reproducible with: 2017.4.32f1, 2018.4.10f1, 2019.2.8f1, 2019.3.0b6, 2020.1.0a8
- As a workaround, launch the Editor via the Terminal, it will then return the environment variables correctly.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- VFX Graph not retaining reference to custom spawner
- Call Stacks - Calls to/Calls From - Temporarily revert to None upon Play Mode starting
- [URP] Blend Style panel is translucent and appears to be of different colour
- ProjectFilesGenerator.ProjectFileGeneration event isn't raised
- [Asset Import] Errors thrown on creating a project using microgame templates