Search Issue Tracker
[Linux] System.Environment.GetEnvironmentVariables() always returns null unless the Editor was launched from the Terminal
How to reproduce:
1. Add these two lines at the end of your .bashrc file which is located at home directory:
2. Open the attached project '1186843.zip'
3. Make sure 'SampleScene' is open and enter Play mode
4. Observe the console
Expected results: GetEnvironmentVariables() returns exported ROS_MASTER_URI and ROS_HOSTNAME
Actual results: GetEnvironmentVariables() returns null
Reproducible with: 2017.4.32f1, 2018.4.10f1, 2019.2.8f1, 2019.3.0b6, 2020.1.0a8
- As a workaround, launch the Editor via the Terminal, it will then return the environment variables correctly.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Error in console when using the progress bar API along with Texture compression
- NullReferenceException when selecting a Dropdown Component override in the Prefab Overrides menu for the second time
- USS variables are broken on IOS
- Crash when project is reopened or upgraded
- Hub doesn't install windows 10 sdk properly