Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.2.X
[Linux] Streamed AudioClip causes stack overflow, glitching and a crash when closing the player
1) Download the attached project as well as separately attached "metas.zip"
2) Replace the meta files in the project with those in "metas.zip"
3) Open the project and the only scene in Unity
4) Play it
Result: Audio glitches out, stack overflow errors are thrown, and attempting to stop the playing crashes Editor
Reproduced in 2018.3.0b1, 2018.3.5f1, 2019.1.0a1, 2019.3.0a7, 2019.3.0a12
Not reproduced in 2017.4.0f1, 2017.4.30f1
Reproduced both in Linux Editor and Player
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Play, Pause, Skip Frame buttons in the Toolbar don't have Tooltips when hovering the mouse over them
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds
- [Backport] [Sprite Atlas V1] Editor crashes when calling SpriteAtlasUtility.PackAtlases
- Deterministic builds have different files when built from the same project
- PlayerBuildInterface.ExtraTypesProvider no longer provides types to IL2CPP