Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.2
[Linux] Streamed AudioClip causes stack overflow, glitching and a crash when closing the player
1) Download the attached project as well as separately attached "metas.zip"
2) Replace the meta files in the project with those in "metas.zip"
3) Open the project and the only scene in Unity
4) Play it
Result: Audio glitches out, stack overflow errors are thrown, and attempting to stop the playing crashes Editor
Reproduced in 2018.3.0b1, 2018.3.5f1, 2019.1.0a1, 2019.3.0a7, 2019.3.0a12
Not reproduced in 2017.4.0f1, 2017.4.30f1
Reproduced both in Linux Editor and Player
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar