Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.2
[Linux] Streamed AudioClip causes stack overflow, glitching and a crash when closing the player
1) Download the attached project as well as separately attached "metas.zip"
2) Replace the meta files in the project with those in "metas.zip"
3) Open the project and the only scene in Unity
4) Play it
Result: Audio glitches out, stack overflow errors are thrown, and attempting to stop the playing crashes Editor
Reproduced in 2018.3.0b1, 2018.3.5f1, 2019.1.0a1, 2019.3.0a7, 2019.3.0a12
Not reproduced in 2017.4.0f1, 2017.4.30f1
Reproduced both in Linux Editor and Player
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'