Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.2.X
[Linux] Streamed AudioClip causes stack overflow, glitching and a crash when closing the player
1) Download the attached project as well as separately attached "metas.zip"
2) Replace the meta files in the project with those in "metas.zip"
3) Open the project and the only scene in Unity
4) Play it
Result: Audio glitches out, stack overflow errors are thrown, and attempting to stop the playing crashes Editor
Reproduced in 2018.3.0b1, 2018.3.5f1, 2019.1.0a1, 2019.3.0a7, 2019.3.0a12
Not reproduced in 2017.4.0f1, 2017.4.30f1
Reproduced both in Linux Editor and Player
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Semi transparent particles are incorrect in the game view
- [iOS] UI elements are invisible on iOS devices when using AdditionalUIRenderer
- Setting ArticulationBody.collisionDetectionMode at runtime via script to Discrete does not work if its being set from Continuous
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0