Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.2.X
[Linux] Streamed AudioClip causes stack overflow, glitching and a crash when closing the player
1) Download the attached project as well as separately attached "metas.zip"
2) Replace the meta files in the project with those in "metas.zip"
3) Open the project and the only scene in Unity
4) Play it
Result: Audio glitches out, stack overflow errors are thrown, and attempting to stop the playing crashes Editor
Reproduced in 2018.3.0b1, 2018.3.5f1, 2019.1.0a1, 2019.3.0a7, 2019.3.0a12
Not reproduced in 2017.4.0f1, 2017.4.30f1
Reproduced both in Linux Editor and Player
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Action can't be undone after changing the base Controller on the Animator Controller
- The Axes Gizmo is wiggling around when moving around the Scene View with enabled Physical Camera and Isometric View
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable