Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Linux] Project Settings window cannot go over Build Settings window
How to reproduce:
1. Create or open any project
2. Open Build Settings and Project Settings windows
3. Make sure that both windows are undocked
4. Drag Project Settings window over Build window
Expected result: Project Settings window is now above Build Settings window
Actual result: Project Settings window is still below Build Settings window
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a11
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.31f1, 2018.3.5f1, 2019.1.12f1, 2019.2.0b10, 2019.3.0a2
- Sometimes the behavior is reversed, but it requires restarting the Editor a couple of times and re-opening the windows in a seemingly random order.
- If it does not reproduce, please do the same thing as mentioned in the note above.
- Every other window seems to be unaffected.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Serialized fields in the Inspector are not shown when the script is derived from the PropertyDrawer class
- [Search] Resizing docked Search window with search term throws errors in the Console
- [Vulkan][Android]Video Player displays cyan color instead of the video clip when the Player is built for Vulkan and is launched on an Nvidia Shield Android TV device
- [Android] Sometimes the Input Field container above the keyboard isn't fully visible
- Crash on PrepareScriptableLoopObjectData when entering Play Mode and letting the Editor run for a while