Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
[Linux] Project Settings window cannot go over Build Settings window
How to reproduce:
1. Create or open any project
2. Open Build Settings and Project Settings windows
3. Make sure that both windows are undocked
4. Drag Project Settings window over Build window
Expected result: Project Settings window is now above Build Settings window
Actual result: Project Settings window is still below Build Settings window
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a11
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.31f1, 2018.3.5f1, 2019.1.12f1, 2019.2.0b10, 2019.3.0a2
- Sometimes the behavior is reversed, but it requires restarting the Editor a couple of times and re-opening the windows in a seemingly random order.
- If it does not reproduce, please do the same thing as mentioned in the note above.
- Every other window seems to be unaffected.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler