Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Project gets wiped when Temp folder is deleted while the Editor is still running
Reproduced on Linux, Windows and Mac
How to reproduce:
1. Create or open any Unity project on at least 2019.3.0a4
2. Delete the project's Temp folder while Unity is running
3. Return to the editor
-- Observe that the project folder no longer exists
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a5
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.28f1, 2018.4.2f1, 2019.1.6f1, 2019.2.0b5, 2019.3.0a3
Note: Loading glitches can be created when creating a new object or doing almost any other action.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"