Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[Linux] Popup Windows are not able to shrink.
From this slack convo: https://unity.slack.com/archives/CD5NVCURK/p1617204145033900
We've seen some bad behavior with popup windows that do not allow their content to be resized smaller than their current size. Popup windows can increase in size, but GTK is not allowing them to be resized to a smaller amount. Likely has something to do with a missing GTK call so the min size can be updated.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Treeview is infinitely populating items when using IL2CPP build
- ProBuilder prefab thumbnails do not showcase the prefab when observed in the Project window
- Wrong documentation page is displayed for the "Scene Template Pipeline" help icon
- Missing Device Simulator API
- Shadow gets cut off when in Play Mode and using shader "Shader Graph/Rotation Shader" for material