Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[Linux] Popup Windows are not able to shrink.
From this slack convo: https://unity.slack.com/archives/CD5NVCURK/p1617204145033900
We've seen some bad behavior with popup windows that do not allow their content to be resized smaller than their current size. Popup windows can increase in size, but GTK is not allowing them to be resized to a smaller amount. Likely has something to do with a missing GTK call so the min size can be updated.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Animation stops at the end of the transition duration when the Animator preview is played
- Imported FBX Models are not visible in the Scene or previewable in the Project files when the Parallel Import option is enabled
- Adding or removing assets to bundles will cause other assets to be rebuilt when BuildAssetBundleOptions.UseContentHash is used
- [Android][URP]The Player frame rate is 25-50% lower than 60 when on Android
- Prefab overrides cannot be obtained when Serialized via Property