Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[Linux] Popup Windows are not able to shrink.
From this slack convo: https://unity.slack.com/archives/CD5NVCURK/p1617204145033900
We've seen some bad behavior with popup windows that do not allow their content to be resized smaller than their current size. Popup windows can increase in size, but GTK is not allowing them to be resized to a smaller amount. Likely has something to do with a missing GTK call so the min size can be updated.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Light transform gizmos stopped rendering in scene view
- Poor performance when loading or unloading a large Scene
- Go wide on shader compression
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Video] "WindowsVideoMedia error unhandled Color Standard" warning when importing various video formats