Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[Linux] Popup Windows are not able to shrink.
From this slack convo: https://unity.slack.com/archives/CD5NVCURK/p1617204145033900
We've seen some bad behavior with popup windows that do not allow their content to be resized smaller than their current size. Popup windows can increase in size, but GTK is not allowing them to be resized to a smaller amount. Likely has something to do with a missing GTK call so the min size can be updated.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lighting Data asset is not created when baking multiple Scenes at the same time
- Performance issues when instantiating a recognizer under UnityEngine.Windows.Speech
- Build fails with "Exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: Build failed with 0 successful nodes and 0 failed ones" when building the project for iOS
- [Android] .aab Build fails when using Asset Bundles
- Builds fail without a useful error message when building a project with invalid product name