Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.17f1, 2022.2.5f1, 2023.1.0a25
Won't Fix in 2022.1.X
[Linux] Pasting text doesn't work when using "Right Click" -> "Paste"
How to reproduce:
1. Open a new Unity project
2. Copy "com.unity.postprocessing" to clipboard
3. Open Package Manager -> Add package by name... OR Add package from Git URL...
4. Right click on "Name" field -> press "Paste"
Expected result: com.unity.postprocessing is pasted into the field
Actual result: Nothing happens
Reproducible with: 2021.1.0a7, 2021.3.4f1, 2022.1.3f1, 2022.2.0a15
Doesn't reproduce with: 2019.4.39f1, 2020.3.35f1, 2021.1.0a6
Reproducible on: Linux Ubuntu 20.04
Not reproducible on: MacOS 12.3.1 (M1 Max), Windows 10
- Ctrl + v shortcut pastes the text fine
- The issue is also reproducible when trying to right click > paste the text in input field of Profiler Module Editor in Module name section
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance
- [Android] Virtual device crashes with "Scudo ERROR: invalid chunk state when deallocating address" error in Firebase Test Lab when Optimized Frame Pacing is enabled
- Particle System does not resume when its Culling Mode is set to "Pause" or "Pause and Catch-up," and particle position simulate in world space
- "Custom Render Queue" field cannot be set above "2000" when changing it in the Inspector window using Debug mode