Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.17f1, 2022.2.5f1, 2023.1.0a25
Won't Fix in 2022.1.X
[Linux] Pasting text doesn't work when using "Right Click" -> "Paste"
How to reproduce:
1. Open a new Unity project
2. Copy "com.unity.postprocessing" to clipboard
3. Open Package Manager -> Add package by name... OR Add package from Git URL...
4. Right click on "Name" field -> press "Paste"
Expected result: com.unity.postprocessing is pasted into the field
Actual result: Nothing happens
Reproducible with: 2021.1.0a7, 2021.3.4f1, 2022.1.3f1, 2022.2.0a15
Doesn't reproduce with: 2019.4.39f1, 2020.3.35f1, 2021.1.0a6
Reproducible on: Linux Ubuntu 20.04
Not reproducible on: MacOS 12.3.1 (M1 Max), Windows 10
- Ctrl + v shortcut pastes the text fine
- The issue is also reproducible when trying to right click > paste the text in input field of Profiler Module Editor in Module name section
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The wrong documentation page is opened when clicking the Help icon in the Lighting window
- IPreprocessBuild.OnPreprocessBuild isn't called when building a project
- Crash on core::StringStorageDefault<char>::assign when opening the project
- Background tint doesn't work for sprites when using transitions
- [UI Toolkit] Dimensions of a parent element do not include padding when used in anchors of an absolute positioned children element