Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[Linux] OnGUIDepth Errors spam the console when docking the Inspector window
When trying to dock an Inspector window in the Editor, OnGUIDepth errors spam the console.
1. Create a new project
2. Try to dock/undock the Inspector window
OnGUIDepth Errors spam the console when docking the Inspector window
Inspector window docked gracefully
2021.1.0a10, 2021.1.0a2, 2020.2.0f1, 2020.2.0b10
Working Fine in:
Environment: Occurs only on Linux
Tested on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
- Colors on images become darker when enabling "Vertex Color Always in Gamma Color Space"
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.1):
Fixed OnGUIDepth errors that spam the console when docking and undocking the Inspector window.