Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[Linux] OnGUIDepth Errors spam the console when docking the Inspector window
When trying to dock an Inspector window in the Editor, OnGUIDepth errors spam the console.
1. Create a new project
2. Try to dock/undock the Inspector window
OnGUIDepth Errors spam the console when docking the Inspector window
Inspector window docked gracefully
2021.1.0a10, 2021.1.0a2, 2020.2.0f1, 2020.2.0b10
Working Fine in:
Environment: Occurs only on Linux
Tested on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- [UI Builder] Editing uXML file externally opens the ui Builder
- Timeout value does not propagate when using a DelegatingHandler as the main HttpClient handler